Monday, September 7, 2009

Random update of what we are doing!

So we will start with today.. YAY for labor day.. i love labor days because when i was younger they always meant a get-a-way trip with my favorite people.. my family! but our
utah version of labor day consisted of Carolina BBQ, Football, and GREAT Friends! ( plus a few family! .. yay jilllly!) Here is some pics of the guys playing some hardcore ball
at the local park and enjoying the wonderful weather!

Here is a random pic of my new permed hair. This was my 1st away from auntie shannon and it was not disasterous as i had feared..

Here is my another random picture but these next two are from glauser's farwell to his internship to Washington DC. Shawn found a table his size! haha.. the other picture is me and shawn in our driveway waiting for our friends to come get us! Love you Janelle and Champy!


No comments: