Thursday, March 26, 2009

Apartment Update.

Ok .. so i decided to update with the decorations and such of the apartment. The last pics were pretty plain. so we hung pics and such now!!

View when you walk in the door straight forward:



View to the left of the TV and Carolina duke stuff:


Looking to the right and shawns computer desk with him at it:

View from the other side of the room to the living room:
Then the kitchen with the new bar:
Microwave and lovely bar.. ( before the craft project)
FINISHED BAR!:
( for those of you who dont know this
is my new bar with my pretty designs in it!!)


Another view of bar:Final Design of bar. !! I put those sticky wall
letters on it then sealed it with polyurethane:

5 comments:

Jill said...

I'm just gonna throw this out there sara but i totally spy with my little eye some pink fuzzy handcuffs in one of those pictures. next to the couch. i'm just sayin.

Jill said...

okay so not pink and fuzzy but nevertheless....

The Youngs said...

haha .. you are soo right.. Nate and Ashley gave them to us when we got married. and as you can tell they are quite useful. i dont think they have moved in about 6 months.

Polka Dot Craft Parties said...

I love the bar! Such a cute idea! Let me know when you guys are moving to NC.

mom said...

where? i don't see the handcuffs, where are the handcuffs i want to see them. I wonder if they have been used a lot